EVAC plans to offer the following spring sports:
• Elementary girls basketball
• Junior High girls basketball
• High school girls soccer
• High school boys volleyball
• Baseball (7th grade and up)
Clinic/tryout information coming…
Practices will begin after February 8.
Games will begin after Feb. 22 (most likely closer to March)
JH season ends April 22
HS season ends April 29 (State playoffs - May 4th-8th)
All athletes MUST complete registration in Gamesource PRIOR to tryouts. Please begin the registration process ASAP.
** If your athlete has already been registered in a fall or winter sport, proceed to the link to sign up for a spring sport. Most of your information will be saved.
Registration link: https://app.gamesource.io/register.php...
If this is your first time in Gamesource for this athlete follow these instructions:
1. BEFORE starting the registration process, gather your necessary documents or retrieve your uploaded documents from Register My Athlete(if you registered with us last year).
- Login to RMA
- Choose Athlete Information
- Select the athlete
- Change the “season date” to 2019-20
- Choose a sport registration from last year
- Click on Physical documents
- Click the document you need (Birth Certificate, concussion form, and physical form)
- View upload
- Download and save to your desktop for Gamesource
2. In order for you to receive immediate and automatic game change information, PLEASE enter your cell phone number and carrier info when prompted!
3. If you have more than one athlete to register: Upon completion of first registration, return to the live link in this email and re-click. This will enable you to re-enter the system as an established user and “start a new registration.” Then, when you click “Add Athlete” you will be able to create a second athlete. Going forward, you will be able to simply select from your list of athletes who you would like to register.
4. We encourage you to also set up the optional athlete login for your older athletes if you would like them to receive automatic game/event notifications.
5. If you do not finish your registration in one sitting, your information will be saved for you to finish later.Registration must be complete to tryout.
6. Fees will be announced per sport after we know team sizes.
A. Returning EVAC athletes: New physicals are recommended but due to COVID, the CAA has waived a physical for returning athletes this year if the. athlete has one on file. Something must be uploaded in this section of the registration so please do one of the following options:
- EVAC recommends a new physical if at all possible. If you do not choose this option:
- Login to your RMA account, select last year’s season and download your physical form to re-upload on
- Upload a picture of a piece of paper simply stating: “Submitted in 2019-20”
B. New EVAC Athletes: We must have a physical on file for you. Please use the link given in the registration to download this year’s form and complete your physical prior to tryouts.
8. Grade declaration: Please note that once you enter a grade of 9th grade and above, you are declaring your child a high school student and their four years of eligibility begins. Enter the same graduation date you have indicated on past grade declaration form. 9th graders ARE NOT eligible for JH sports.
9. Concussion certificates: Each athlete must complete the concussion course one time in JH and one time in HS. A link is provided to fulfill this requirement or to help you login and retrieve your certificate (it can also be found in RMA).
If you have questions or need assistance with your registration please contact Robin McAvoy (Registration Administrator) at McAvoyAZ@gmail.com or