Register My Athlete
EVAC has moved to an online registration system through Register My Athlete (RMA). All registration and forms will now be submitted through RMA. Prior to tryouts, parents will need to open an account on Register My Athlete here: https://www.registermyathlete.com/
Things to know:
• You will need to register your athlete prior to try-outs and choose the sport(s) they want to play.
• Open only ONE account per family under ONE parent name.
Within the RMA account both parents and all athletes in the family can be listed
• Documents needed for upload are provided on the RMA website for you to download and fill out. Some of these documents include:
physical form (physicals are required to begin practices/games and medical release form is required in order to try out for an EVAC team).
grade declaration form
• You will need to upload your concussion course certificate to RMA. If you cannot locate your certificate from past years (you only need to complete once in JH and once in High School) please access your account at:
High School Link: https://learn.barrowneuro.org/login/index.php
• Use only Google Chrome or Firefox browser if possible.
• Make sure an athlete’s grade level and graduation date line up.
Because this is a new system, we expect hiccups and are happy to help! Please email Kerri at email@example.com if you have questions.