HighSchool Girls Varsity Volleyball
For all those interested in High School Girls Volleyball, we have several opportunities for player development as we work to get a head start on the upcoming season.
Note: Information on Jr High Girls Volleyball will be available shortly.
Schedule of Activities
Conditioning Camps (Saturdays @ Grace Community)
- June 3rd from 9:00am – Noon
- June 10th from 9:00am – Noon
- June 17th from 9:00am – Noon
- June 24th from 9:00am – Noon
Parents Informational Meeting (Location TBD)
- June 27th @ 7:00pm (Tuesday)
- Discussion topics will include:
- Tryout information
- Budget planning
- Anticipated practice and season schedule
- Team/season goals and objectives
Skill Development Camps (Saturdays @ Grace Community)
- July 1st from 9:00am – Noon
- July 8th from 9:00am – Noon
- July 15th from 9:00am – Noon
- July 22nd from 9:00am – Noon
Note: Attendance at the July camps is strongly recommended for those wishing to play on one of the high school teams.
- July 27th from 7:00pm – 9:00pm (Thursday @ Grace Community)
- Attendance strongly recommended; required for those who cannot make the 29th
- July 29th from 9:00am – Noon (Saturday @ Grace Community)
$5 per player per camp.
Grace Community Church
1200 East Southern Avenue
Tempe, AZ 85282
Tryouts for sports are typically 2-3 weeks prior to the start of the season and there are often conditioning camps available 1-2 months prior.
Cost: Approximately $375-400 (Varsity) $325-350 (JH)
Note: All costs below are approximate and can vary from year to year as they are variable costs that we cannot control. We try to keep them as close to the identified range as possible.
Ages: Varsity (high school), Junior High: 14 and under
To receive information about EVAC Teams, please sign up for the Newsletter on the front page of our website. We communicate all events, including tryouts and camps through email.
For questions about our Girls Volleyball Program, please contact us
Varsity Volleyball 2016
Junior Varsity Volleyball 2016 (Team 1)
Junior Varsity Volleyball 2016 (Team 2)